This veggie soup recipe is easy peasy, and really delicious. So much better than canned soup, even though it uses canned veggies.
- 2 or 3 large potatoes
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- Several large carrots
- 2 cans green beans, unsalted
- 2 cans kernel corn, unsalted
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- Combine canned veggies and chicken broth in a large pot and bring to a slow boil.
- Wash carrots and potatoes. Cut carrots into “coins.” Peel potatoes and dice into small cubes.
- Add potatoes and carrots to the pot with a cup of water.
- Let boil for about half an hour, or until carrots and potatoes are cooked and soft.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.