I experimented with some asparagus spears today, and it was seriously the most delicious asparagus I’ve had (if I do say so myself ;), and it was super easy (and pretty cheap, too). Here’s how I made it.
- Asparagus spears
- Olive oil
- Garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 375*F.
- Rinse asparagus spears and trim the ends. Place on a sheet of aluminum foil.
- Roll the edges of aluminum foil over slightly to prevent olive oil from dripping off the sides. Add a few glugs of olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and minced garlic (I used the minced garlic in a jar).
- Fold the aluminum foil over so that the asparagus is wrapped in it.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes.
- Open the aluminum foil, and enjoy! (There will probably be some steam when you open the foil.)