Tonight, I celebrated keeping a rosemary plant alive for more than three weeks with some rosemary roasted potatoes. These are easy and delicious. I had them for dinner with tzatziki and a whole wheat wrap that had roasted turkey breast, tzatziki, hummus, lettuce and tomatoes. Little Greek tastiness for an easy, mid-week meal!
- A few sprigs of rosemary
- Small red potatoes
- Olive oil
- Sea Salt
- Preheat the oven to 400*F.
- Cut each potato into four wedges and set aside. Pull the rosemary leaves off of their stems and toss the stems. Dice the garlic.
- Place the wedges ob a baking pan that has at least a little bit of depth so that the olive oil doesn’t run off into your oven (I used a bread pan).
- Pour a few glugs of olive oil over the potatoes, making sure that each potato gets a bit of oil.
- Sprinkle garlic and rosemary. Salt generously.
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until potatoes are fairly soft when you stick a fork in them. Serve immediately. (Goes great with tzatziki!)