- Bell peppers
- Cherry tomatoes
- Parmesian cheese
- Feta cheese
- 1 jar of marinara sauce
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 2 boxes of couscous, prepared
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 450*F.
- Slice up all of the vegetables, and put them in a metal baking pan with a few glugs of olive oil coating them and some salt. Bake in the oven for about 30-40 minutes or until all of the veggies are soft when you poke them with a fork.
- Throw the diced tomatoes and the marinara sauce in a pot and heat on medium low heat. (Tastes great if you add a little salt and a few cherry tomatoes, halved.)
- Scoop out a cup of the couscous into a bowl and top with the sauce and then a generous helping of grilled veggies. Lastly, add feta and Parmesan cheese on top.
TIP: put all of the leftover veggies and tomato sauce into one tupperware. Heat up the next night and serve over whole wheat bowtie or penne pasta for an easy, quick meal.